Love Em' or Leave Em' #3: HAIR EDITION

I realized that majority of the products I went through this time around were hair products so I figured I would make this one a special Hair Edition of my empties posts.  I had a few beauty/body care items but I will save those for another day.

I have recently decided after multiple attempts to get my hair healthy that I wanted to transition from Relaxed to Natural.  So, some of these products I may not actually repurchase because I have different hair needs not because I do not like them.  I will definitely let you know what I love and  what I would leave regardless of those new found hair needs.  I am very early on in this journey but I started by eliminating heat, I have not had heat on my hair since early August of this year which for me is a miracle so now I am using wigs as protective styles (and they are CUTE and EASY) to help me cut down on manipulation of my hair.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!



Carols Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer - Love this I got the first one as a Christmas gift last year and I just bought another bottle.  I always use a leave-in conditioner but usually a spray leave-in but this one has definitely become a favorite! Love It!

Crème of Nature 7-N-1 Leave-In Treatment - I am not 100% sure why I purchased this or when but I do not like it.  It is too thick for a spray bottle in my opinion and I could never really tell if it was empty or full.  I just used it until it stopped and threw it out because I don't really like it anyways.  I definitely will not repurchase. Leave It! 

Crème of Nature Perfect Edges - Hands down my favorite edge control to date.  It holds without reverting but it does not get crunchy or super hard and it smells amazing.  I have already repurchased and I am probably on my 3rd or 4th jar of this. Love It!

Nios Shield Leave-In Conditioner w/ Moroccan Argan Oil SPF 15 - I loved this and I have absolutely no clue why. LOL! I think the concept made me love it but I don't specifically know if it did anything for my scalp but it basically like a leave-in/sunscreen for your scalp.  I will not repurchase this just because I don't specifically need it but if you are looking for some type of hair product with SPF I definitely recommend it so in that case.....Love It!

Crème of Nature Oil Treatment - This is a great oil that I generally use in my hair right after washing it not only as a hair treatment.  It is light and smells great like of the other products in this line. Love It!

Africa's Best Triple Repair Oil Moisturizer Miracle Cream - I really liked this moisturizer when I had relaxed hair but since I chopped all my hair off I need something more moisturizing and curl enhancing so for that reason I will not be repurchasing. So, I have to say leave it but only because my hair product needs have changed.

The last product as you can see is a body scrub that I JUST noticed was in this picture.  This is clearly a HAIR EDITION of my empties so I am not going to say much about that except BUY IT, it is AMAZING! I already threw all the products away so I couldn't just take a new picture.  I am sure you understand.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18795681/?claim=xqkfzsndfde">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments