Please Don't Go.....Repuchase or Not? {9}

Life has been happening.  That is my excuse for not positing and I have been enjoying some and hating some.  I am still in grad school, only 4 more classes so maybe after that I can get more consistent.  Until then I will try to get some posts up when I can, I do this more as an outlet to talk about my makeup addiction with like minded people so I hope you enjoy.

This is another empties not really monthly because I haven't done an empties posts since May which is why there are so many products in this post.  Please let me know if you have tried any of these items in the comments.




1. TREE HUT SHEA SUGAR SCRUB "ALMOND & HONEY"
The scent of this...AMAZING! I love the price of the tree hut scrubs, between $5-$7 I think, and they work really well.  Of course you know my favorite is the bath and body works scrub but for the price difference this one works well and it lasts a while.  This is maybe my 3rd or 4th tree hut scrub and I will continue to repurchase.

2. SIMPLE SMOOTHING FACIAL SCRUB
I bout this because everyone loves simple and I ran out of my face scrub and I did not like it at all.  I hated the smell and I like scrubs that have a lot of tiny exfoliating beads.  This one had larger beads so it didn't seem like that many so I had to use a lot just to feel like it worked.  Maybe I am just too picky.

3. TRUE BLUE SPA SHAVE THE DAY SILKY SMOOTH SHAVE CREAM
Loved everything about this, it was always such a smooth shave and my legs always felt smooth and almost moisturized afterwards.  However, I wear glasses and without them I can barely see so when I shave in the shower w/o my glasses on I miss all kinds of spots on my legs.  So basically I prefer a foam because then I can just follow the foam tracks without missing a spot.  I do recommend but probably will not repurchase.

4. ONE A DAY WOMEN'S VITACRAVES GUMMIES
These taste great, they are gummies.  Nothing special we need vitamins for health purposes so I buy them.  This is not my first bottle and I will repurchase but have not yet.


5. BEST CHOICE BABY POWDER
Basic baby powder, I use it for all kinds of stuff both body and home.

6. ELF MAKEUP REMOVER CLEANSING CLOTHS
These were actuallu pretty nice, they were large and they were not dry (I hate when wipes are damp/almost dry) and I like wipes that have the hard top so they actually close and don't dry out.  I would recommend but I have not repurchased because I love my Neutrogena wipes.

7. ELF MAKEUP MIST AND SET
Does this really need an explanation?  I talk about this all the time like here and here!

8. BATH AND BODY WORKS "LAVENDER BLOSSOM" DEEP CLEANSING HAND SOAP
I think I have tried this scent before and repurchased on accident, it smells great but I usually never repurchase the same hand soap from body works.  I usually try to buy whatever new line they have out at the time I purchase so this may have been a sale item that I threw in the cart.  Smells goof and these work great and last a while.




9. SU HAIR&BODY WASH **SAMPLE**
This was from a subscription box and I loved the smell.  I only used it as a body wash but it foamed up amazing and the smell alone would make me purchase the full-size of this item.

10. NYX CONTROL FREAK EYEBROW GEL
This is not empty but I broke the top somehow so it wont close completely.  I loved this and its is inexpensive; I have been using Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel recently because I got a sample somehow and I love that but I will probably go back to the NYX gel because of the price! Definitely will repurchase!!

11. ELF SOOTHING SERUM
I love how smooth this felt on my face but I did not notice any amazing differences when using it.  I never really do notice much with serums, I am at the moment trying to decide if I just want to eliminate that step as a whole from my skincare routine.

12. JERGENS SHEA BEAUTY OIL
A product I bought last summer that I mix with my lotions, it can be a bit greasy and take a while to really sit in.  Good oil, I have used better so I would not repurchase.



13. AVEENO POSITIVELY NOURISHING HYDRATING BODY WASH IN "FIG + SHEA BUTTER"
This is the last of a trio I got from Sam's Club, very moisturizing, great scent.  I would repurchase if it was a deal price wise but it is not my favorite body wash so I wouldn't go out of my way to find it.  And oh it seems to last FOREVER!!

14. CREST PRO HEALTH ALCOHOL FREE ANTICAVITY FLOURIDE RINSE
You know this is a regular for me so no explanation needed.

15. CREST PRO HEALTH CLEAN MINT
Another regular for me, I love Crest Pro Health toothpaste of any kind it does not specifically have to be clean mint, they are all great!

16. NOW SOLUTIONS GRAPESEED OIL
I have had this forever and I only use it in my hair for hot oil treatments, pre-poos, and mixing with deep conditioners and it really helps with moisture in my hair.  Great product I will repurchase and this brand is not too expensive at my local natural store.



17. NATURES BOUNTY HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS GUMMIES
Another product I have purchased multiple times and have talked about before.  I honestly do not notice much difference with or without these gummies.  I do have another bottle already that I will finish and then I will decide what I will do as far as purchasing again.  Back in February in another empties I stated that my hair felt thicker and is growing but I am still having problems with some trouble spots so I am not sure it is working for that. 

18. BATH AND BODY WORKS "SUNSHINE & LEMONS" DEEP CLEANSING HAND SOAP
Just like the other hand soap I try not to repurchase so you will probably not see this one again but I do recommend it if you like a clean lemon scent.

19. BATH AND BODY WORKS "SPRINGTIME & CLEMENTINES" DEEP CLEANSING HAND SOAP
Same as above, great scent but I like trying out new soaps so I will not repurchase but I do recommend.

20. GARNIER SMOOTHING CREAM CLEANSER
I like to use a scrub and cream cleanser in the shower for my face and this is my new favorite, staple cream cleanser for regular daily cleansing.  It is thick and creamy but foams up nicely when mixed with water and it does not strip my face and make it feel super tight or dry afterwards.



21. SUPERGOOP! ADVANCED ANTI-AGING EYE CREAM **SAMPLE**
I love Supergoop! Every Supergoop product I have tried I love and this was no exception.  I like how it settles and is not super greasy or too thick and it has SPF which is great.  Now it is more preventative since I have not developed any wrinkles so I cannot tell you all about that but I did like it a lot.  I already have a Mario Badescu eye cream so I will not repurchase now but I would consider it in the future.

22. LAURA MERCIER UNIVERSAL INVISIBLE LOOSE SETTING POWDER **SAMPLE**
This powder is EVERYTHING! And yes I went out and got the full size not too long ago and I love it.  I use it to set my concealer or highlighted areas every time I wear makeup.  It is so fine and smooth and really helps set the area without altering the color and it does not make me look ashy no matter how much I use. You need this!!

23. OLE HENRIKSEN TRUTH SERUM COLLAGEN BOOSTER **SAMPLE**
Now I know I said that I never notice differences with serums but it seemed like my skin looked brighter with this but I don't know if it was the product, the sun, or the other products I use.  I may try another sample but I wouldn't repurchase quite yet because I do not know exactly what it does and I am pretty sure it is fairly expensive.  If you have tried it let me know in the comments!

24. HAIRKOP OBLIPHICA TREATMENT HAIR SERUM **SAMPLE**
I use this on my hair wet after washing before blow drying and I love it, it gets my hair super smooth and shiny and it smells amazing.   I got it in one of my subscription boxes so if I figure out how to get it I would definitely repurchase.

 I decided to keep track of how many products I use up this year so at the end of each empties post I will tally up the info and hopefully work through majority if not all of my stash by the end of the year. (I count small travel size products as samples)

# of Full-Size Products (this month) - 19
# of sample products (this month) - 5

# of full-size products (year to date)- 44
# of sample products (year to date) - 25


Comments