1 Minute Mini : COVER FX

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT



(1 Minute Mini Review)

I have had this contour kit for quite a while now but just started using it on a regular basis this summer I would say.  I bought the contour kit after watching The Beauty Pair on YouTube use it in their videos.  It seemed to work wonders so I got it and now it is about the only thing I use to cream contour.  

I have the kit in N MEDIUM (for medium skin with neutral undertones) which includes the shades N20, Starlight, N60, and N80.



How I use the palette:

N20 - I use this shade to highlight sometimes, not often because if I use concealer under my eyes I generally prefer a liquid vs a cream product because my under eyes are usually pretty dry.  However, I do use it regularly to clean up my eyebrows.

Starlight - this a cream highlight shade so I use it sometimes for a subtle glow or underneath a powder highlight.  It is not a BANG! in your face highlight but it gets the job done and I think is the perfect everyday highlight on me.

N60 - This shade is pretty much the same color as my skin so I use it sometimes to conceal under my eyes when I don't want to highlight or spot conceal.  I also mix this with N20 to clean up my eyebrows, that is what I use it for the most and that is 1 of the 2 shades I have hit pan on in the palette.

N80 - This is my go to cream contour shade, I love it and it probably my favorite in the kit (which is probably why it is almost gone)  I use it every time I wear makeup and I love it.  I would definitely purchase this shade by itself if I can.  I may actually check into that because I use it so often.

(L to R: N20, Starlight, N60, N80)

RATING - 10/10

I can't really say anything negative about this palette, I love everything about it.  I like the packaging it travels well and is very sturdy with a decent size mirror.   The product is pigmented, creamy, sets well, great color range, easy to blend, and has great coverage...what else can I ask for!? If I had to come up with something negative I would say it is a palette that is difficult to keep clean simply because they are cream pan products.  I would definitely purchase another and will definitely look into getting shades N60 and N80 before I run out which at the rate I'm going will be very soon. 

Cover FX also has 5 other kits in P Light Medium, N Light, N Deep, G Light medium, and G Medium Deep.

Comments