30 Before 30: Update #3

I'm Back.....

I have not posted in soooo long but I finally finished school and my routine is back to normal and I am ready to start posting again.  I wanted to start with an update of my 30 Before 30, I figured it was a great way to catch you guys up on what has been going on.

Goal #6: Finish Grad School (May 2016)

As you may know I went back to school to get my MBA and after 22 months of papers, quizzes, presentations and stressful days and nights I finally finished.  I finished my last class in February and graduated in May.  I actually completed the program with my mom which really helped me get through the program.  I am so glad it is over but I feel so accomplished and proud that I have completed it.  For now, I am done with school but may consider going back at a later date.  I am actually considering making a huge decision but I will keep that a secret until it actually happens but I am excited about what the future holds.

Goal #18: Get another tattoo, or two, or three (May-June??)

I went on a day trip to Dallas with some of my bestfriends to try a restaurant (yes, we went on a four hour trip just for food) and on the way we back we all randomly decided that NOW was the time to get our matching tattoos.  We all got a heartbeat and I LOVE my new tattoo and even though it is simple I know what it represents so it means more to me than just a random tattoo I got last minute.  I plan on getting a few more, but I am not sure when that will happen.

Check out my Original 30 Before 30 Post here and the other updates I have done.

Update 1
Update 2




Comments

Post a Comment