Lippie Collection #3: BH COSMETICS

Bh Cosmetics has some amazing products overall and the lip products are no exception!  They continuously create high quality products for a great price not to mention they are always having some type of sale.  So let's get into it...


Crème Luxe Lipstick

Naked Peach - peachy nude - I do not wear this color very often but if I want a peach lip this is my lipstick go-to.

Tea Time - true baby pink - Very soft pink lip that is perfect for an everyday color.

Sweet Mango - bright orange - When I first got this lipstick I was in to orange lips but I hate them now.  I love peach lips but bright oranges like this one I do not wear I just don't want to throw it away!

Forever Nude - very light pinky-nude - perfect nude color that I wear with brown or mauve colored lip pencil because it can look a little powder donut-ish on my skin tone.

Missy Lynn x Bh Cosmetics Color Lock Lipstick:

Missy Lynn - dark chocolate brown - I wear this color a lot during the fall/winter.  It is the perfect bold dark lip without being a red or plum...Love this color!

L'Amour - vampy merlot red - I am not a huge fan of the way bright fire reds look on me for some reason so this is my ideal red! I use this all over my lips with a darker liner or I use this on the outer edges of my lips and use a brighter red in the middle for an ombre lip.  I also love that these give a matte look but they are super moisturizing and comfortable on the lips.


Forever Nude Aqua Gloss:

Cinnamon Stick - purple brown - It is hard to explain this color because it is a very rich brown color but seems to have a slight purple undertone giving it a purple/brown/grey look.  Great gloss, super pigmented, very shiny, very thick and has a slightly sticky feeling so it does have great staying power for a gloss.

Glazed Pecan - caramel nude - This is the perfect nude caramel, peanut butter shade that is perfect alone because of the pigmentation.



Liquid Lipstick:
Wet

Dry

Clara - purple nude-y brown - This to me is very similar yo the cinnamon stick aqua gloss that I just described.  It is definitely a brown nude but has that same purple undertone.  Love this and wear it all the Delete repeated word

Endora - mauve pink - This is probably one of the colors I wear the most and it is the perfect everyday color and it is super matte and actually not as drying as some of the other liquid lipsticks.



Links to Older Makeup Collection Posts...
**I do plan on doing an updated Make Up Collection/Storage post soon**
Concealer Craze
Mascara Masquerade
Primer Party
Face Frenzy
Bronzer Blaze
Hello Highlight
Blushing Beauty
Eye Shadow Palettes (For some reason there is no cool name for this one lol)

Links to previous Lippie Collections...

Lippie Collection #1 - MAC
Lippie Collection #2 - REVLON

Comments