Lippie Collection #2 - REVLON

Revlon is hands down my favorite brand to get lip products! From their glosses to their lipsticks to lip crayons to lip butter I have loved them all.  They are priced well and are almost always buy BOGO at Walgreens which is where I purchased all of my Revlon Lippies.  I have quite a few so let's just get started!

Links to Older Makeup Collection Posts...
**I do plan on doing an updated Make Up Collection/Storage post soon**
Concealer Craze
Mascara Masquerade
Primer Party
Face Frenzy
Bronzer Blaze
Hello Highlight
Blushing Beauty
Eye Shadow Palettes (For some reason there is no cool name for this one lol)

Links to previous Lippie Collections...

Lippie Collection #1 - MAC



Colorburst Matte Balms

Mischievous #235 - This is a coral-orange-peach lip that I actually don't reach for and it is probably because I am not that into orange lips anymore and because this one I have to work for.  When I say work for I mean if my lips are not perfectly smooth and exfoliated this shows every single crack.  It is a really pretty color and swatches more vibrant than when its on my lips but that probably just has to do with the pigmentation of my lips.

Sultry #225 - I hate describing colors but this is a mauvy pinky brown? It is great for everyday and has a lot of pigmentation.  It is the perfect darker nude statement lip if you know what I mean...

Shameless #215 - I love purple lips and this is probably one of the first ones I really fell in love with.  It is the perfect true purple color in my experience and its not too light or too dark and these are really quite creamy for a matte balm but they do look matte when applied.



Colorburst Lip Butters

Gumdrop #060 - This I am not sure why I have it and what I must have looked like wearing it alone.  It is a super light purple like lilac purple with a hint of pink...I think.  I love the color but when I put it on now all I can think is what I must have looked like wearing this alone without a lip liner.  But I know better now so I can pull it off gracefully!

Sugar Plum #085 - This one is a plum purple color that I like for fall but it would be great all year.  I have another one I will show that is more pink and berry but I wanted one more plum and burgundy so I picked up this one.

Berry Smoothie #050 - This is the one that is more berry pink and is the perfect throw in your purse pink.  My bestfriend gave it to me a while ago and I have worked through quite a bit of it.  It is probably the one I wear the most now.

Fig Jam #030 - This is a really nice chocolate-y brown color that is perfect in the fall.  It has enough pigment to show the color but not as opaque as the matte balms or an actual lipstick.  This is the most recent of these that I bought because I really love the dark brown lip look.

Juicy Papaya #027 - This is probably my favorite of the lip butters that I have...yes I just said I am over the orange lip thing.  However, this is the only exception to that comment, I love this and wear is more often in the summer but is the only orange lip I wear now.  It is orange but something about it doesn't make it as ORANGE! Ya know? Well anyways just try it and maybe you will understand what I am rambling on about.



Super lustrous Lipsticks

Pink Pout #002 - This shade is that perfect everyday pink, not nude pink...just pink.  I love shades like this that are effortless and don't require any work but still pull your look together.  If I want a pretty pink lipstick this is one of my 2 options that I reach for regularly.

Berry Couture #835 - This to me is the equivalent to the Berry Smoothie lip butter but a tad darker and in lipstick form.  It is a nice fuschia berry pink that is perfect for an everyday semi-bold lip. 

Mauvy Night #473 - This is the first Revlon lipstick I bought and it actually wasn't too long ago.  It is a mauvy purple smoky look, I don't know how to explain it but it makes me feel mysterious and sexy when I wear it! LOL I am weird for the statement but it's true. 



Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

Super Natural #215 - If you have been following my blog for a while then you would have seen or heard about this a couple times.  This is the PERFECT nude gloss, it has just enough pink and brown and I wear it alone or paired with lipsticks or just lip liners.  This is my favorite nude gloss ever and yes! I do have a back up just in case something goes terribly wrong and they stop selling it.

Rosy Future #260 - This is a bronzy shimmery gloss that I wear a lot, it is definitely my second favorite of all the Revlon glosses I own.  I wear this one quite a bit alone and on top of lipstick, lip liner, and liquid lipsticks.  I have found that since I bought it I actually have been reaching for it more than Super Natural which is my Ride or Die Lip gloss, I think it may be the shimmer in this gloss that keeps me coming back!

Sky Pink #207 - This is one of the glosses I probably use the least.  It is a very, very light pink color that does not have much color.  If I do use it I use it as a "clear" lipstick topper when I just want the gloss not much color.  Not my favorite but not terrible.

Pango Peach #245 - This gloss is just like it says a peach color and it has a lot of glitter in it.  It is pretty pigmented for a gloss and because I don't wear peaches very often anymore I rarely reach for it but if you do like peach gloss with glitter its perfect.  Oh! It is a little bit more on the sticky side compared to the ones without glitter.

Pink Pop #235 - Looking for a hot pink gloss? This is it and has nice pigmentation, if I wear this it is usually on it's own on a quick day when I want a pop on the lips but not something opaque like a hot pink lipstick.

Berry Allure #225 - This gloss is a really pretty berry pink color but not what I expected from the tube so it is not my favorite but I use it like the pink pop, for a pop of color without using an opaque lipstick.  From the tube I thought it would be more purple but it is definitely more pink.


Any Revlon recommendations please list them below!?




Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this lipstick review esp the pink/rose/mauve shades the best!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are my favorite types of shades. Most of my lip collection is either some type of pink/rose/mauve or nude.

      Delete

Post a Comment