Love em' or Leave em' #2

Back with another empties post!

I have been going through a lot of products lately but I want to do these posts with less products each time because sometimes I have the products for so long that I forget the details about each one making the mini reviews a little difficult.  This one is a little shorter than the first one but I think I want to start keeping it to 10 and under.





(1) L'occitane Hand Cream Gel (Leave It!) I loved the scent of this product but the formula was very weird.  If I used too little it didn't last very long and if I used too much my hands were sticky for a few minutes.

(2) Bio-Oil (Love It!) Who doesn't love this stuff!? It is extremely moisturizing and works wonders.  This product definitely helps fades dark marks and stretch marks.  I do not use it daily but when I my face is going crazy I always go back to this and it is clear within a few days.

(3) Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Hair Serum w/ Shea Butter & Peppermint (Love It!) I am already on my second bottle of this product and I really love it.  I like the smell and the fact that it is so light and does not weigh my hair down.  The only thing I would change is the bottle, I don't like that I have to cut the bottle open and then keep up with the tiny top.  If you don't have this product you will probably not have a clue what I mean, you will have to see it to get what I mean.

(4) Dove Fresh Invisible Solid Deoderant (Love It!) No news here, this is my all-time favorite deodorant and all I use is Dove in the basic scents like fresh, original, and powder.

(5) Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser (Love It!) Love this facial cleanser but I have a drugstore alternative for a daily cleanser.  This is definitely my favorite high-end cleanser and it definitely gets the job done!

(6) Nature's Bounty Hair, Nail & Skin Gummies w/ Biotin (Love It!) I have had so many bottles of this and I don't necessarily think my hair is growing but it doesn't seem to break as much.  I can never remember to take them so they are probably not as effective as the could be but I would recommend them and they taste amazing!

(7) Warm Milk & Honey "Sleep" Body Wash & Foam Bath (Leave It!) Nothing bad just not something worth throwing a party.  I do believe that aromatherapy products work so that is a plus just not something I feel compelled to purchase time and time again.

(8) A Thousand Wishes Shower Gel (Love It!) One of my friends got me this shower gel for graduation and I love it.  The scent was amazing, I also have a lotion and body spray that I am using but this is definitely a scent I would repurchase.

(9) Twilight Woods Shower Gel (Love It!) Twilight Woods is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works; I love the musky, wood -like smells so this is perfect.

(10) Island Pink Pomelo Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (Leave It!) This is a hand soap, nothing special. I liked the scent and would use it again I just wouldn't go out of my way to search for this specific scent.

(11) Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel w/ Aloe Vera Formula (Love It!) I love Thayers Witch Hazel and use them after cleanser but before my serum.  I have used the Lavender version and now this one and love both.  I was nervous that the lemon would dry out my skin but it still feels really moisturizing.  Will definitely repurchase but I am using up a boring old regular witch hazel first.

(12) Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser (Love It!) This is the cleanser I mentioned above as my new favorite drugstore facial cleanser.  I love a good tingle in my facial cleansers and this one definitely gives that feeling.  It doesn't burn but tingles and I can tell that it is working hard to get my face clean.  I will say that sometimes I do have to go in twice to get all my makeup off which is different from the Philosophy high-end option but I still love it.

(13) Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub (Leave It!) Hated this scrub! Hated everything about it, the smell, the consistency everything.  I would NOT even think about repurchasing this product again.

(14) ELF Makeup Mist & Set (Love It!) This is my favorite setting spray and is definitely a ride or die product but you would already know that if you checked out my any of my other blog posts old and new.  I talk about this product all the time!

(15) Studio 35 Beauty Textured Cotton Rounds (Love It!) This is definitely nothing special, just a cotton pad that I use for my toner every night and day. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed this product review...I love Bio-Oil, Witch Hazel, Shea, and few Bath and Body Works products! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we probably love a lot of the same things! Great minds think alike :)

      Delete

Post a Comment