Jaclyn Hill Ride or Die Makeup Tag

I am sure we have all seen the Jaclyn Hill Ride or Die Makeup Tag and I thought it would be great to do this tag here on my blog.  Considering the fact that I have been MIA for so long I thought this would be the perfect post to get you guys up to speed on what I have been loving and using non-stop. 
This is a straightforward post of me listing my ride or die products, if you have any questions or want my specific thoughts on any products just let me know!

Now, lets get into it.....

Primer: Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

Foundation: MAC Studio Face & Body Foundation in C5

Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in  Light 10 & Medium 25

Face Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark

Under Eye Setting Powder: NYX HD Finishing Powder in Banana

Blush: E.L.F Pressed Mineral Blush in Cabo Cabana

Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Highlight: The balm Mary Lou Manizer

Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

Lipstick: MAC Velvet Teddy

Liquid Lipstick: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London

Gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Super Natural

Eyeshadow Palette: BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Palette

Setting Spray: E.L.F Cosmetics Studio Makeup Mist & Set

Perfume: Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black

Comments

  1. I haven't tried any of the products you have listed, but I've heard good stuff about a lot of them. The tag looks interesting ;)
    Xoxo, A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of E&J Nirvana Black, and I just received a complete set (36) of NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I tried looking for LONDON, but there are so many. I'm sure it's great and I know I'll find it eventually! The rest of the products, I haven't tried, but it's a good list for me to try over time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That scent is amazing! Have you tried the two new ones? They smell good but I love the woodsy one more than the rose scent. And I would love to eventually get more of the soft matte lip creams and I love the butter glosses too.

      Delete

Post a Comment