Love em' or Leave em' #1

Love em' or Leave em' will be the name of my empties posts from now on.  I just thought it was catchy and better explained the purpose of these posts.  I think it is so weird that looking at bloggers trash is appealing to me but these types of posts or videos are my favorite.  So, even though I have not blogged in over a year I knew that I wanted to get back to it so a couple months ago I started saving my empties again. I have quite a few things in this post but hopefully I can post more often so they will be shorter but more often.


Makeup/Cosmetic


  1. Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner - Quick Drying Rinse-Free Formula: Love It! I hate cleaning my brushes and honestly I don't do it often enough.  However, when I do clean them I use this.  It is amazing, quick and easy which is exactly what I need.  I get it on Amazon and they have a few different sizes, the first time I bought the smallest one but the large one lasted me so long. I will definitely repurchase. 
  2. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water: Love It! I have already repurchased this twice! I went through the travel size first then this one and now I am on my second full size bottle.  I use it as a primer before my makeup along with another cream primer.  I also use it with my ELF setting spray after I finish my makeup.  It definitely helps with the powder look I usually get after finishing my face.  It also has a nice spray bottle that is more of a light mist which helps to avoid huge spots all over my face.
  3. Dollar General Soothing Make-up Removing Facial Towelettes: Love It! I bought these randomly one day at Dollar General and fell in love.  They are extremely moist and they really do a pretty good job of cleaning.  I do love the Neutrogena wipes but I simply did not want to pay $6 for them the day I was at the store.  I will say that the DG wipes are less "greasy" than the Neutrogena wipes so if you find that to be a problem try them and thank me later.  The only thing I hate is that they only have the sticker covering the opening but I have a container that I keep them in so they don't try out.
  4. NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown: Love It! Honestly, before this pencil my eyebrows were TRASH! Now, I pretty much kill it every time I use this pencil LOL.  It is the perfect color because I like my brows to look a little for ashy grayish-brown than a rich chocolate brown.  I love the texture, the price, the packaging...EVERYTHING!!  My Ulta was out of stock for a while and I pretty much hated my brows the entire time I was without it.
Body Care

  1. Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion for Dry to Very Dry Skin: Love It! Simple, extremely moisturizing body lotion that works.  It is thick and lasts unlike thin watery body lotions that leave you ashy 30 minutes after applying.  I will definitely repurchase I am just trying to get through some other products first.
  2. Curel Itch Defense Body Wash: Love It! I had a sample of this and had to get the full-size.  It is moisturizing and really does help with the itch.  I will probably keep these on stock as my normal daily body wash.
  3. True Blue Spa "Need A Margarita" Refreshing Body Scrub: Love It! I have been using this scrub since High School if that tells you anything.  It smells JUST like a margarita and is a fairly abrasive body scrub which is what I like and it is moisturizing.  When I get out of the shower my skin is so silky and feels like I applied a body butter and lasts throughout the day.  It also makes my bathroom smell great which is just another plus!
  4. Bath & Body Works Aromotherapy Sleep Body Wash - Black Chamomile Detoxify: Leave It! Nothing bad, but nothing spectacular.  It is a good body wash but they have other scents that I like better.  I may repurchase but it isn't anything exciting or anything that I need.
  5. True Blue Spa "Toe the Line" Walnut Shell Smoothing Foot Scrub: Leave It! I think a regular foot brush from the dollar store or a regular body scrub works fine, unnecessary purchase in my mind.
  6. Escada Turquoise Summer: Love It! The notes are Raspberries, Black Current, and Violet and it is the perfect sweet summer scent.  I wore it all the time, it kind of put me in the mind of a body spray scent but the power of a perfume if that makes sense.  Great everyday throw on scent.
  7. ELF Cucumber Melon Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel: Leave It! Basic hand sanitizer that I was just trying to use up.  It was actually a tad bit watery.  I know that sounds weird but hand sanitizer is usually more of a lightweight gel but this was more like water.
Hair Care
  1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist: Love It! I think this is my third bottle of this deep conditioner and I love it.  I have left it on for only 3 minutes up to 30 minutes and I get amazing results every time. I have a lot of deep conditioners that I have been using to get my hair healthy so I have not repurchased again yet.  But I definitely recommend this product!
  2. OGX B5 Weightless Oil Mist: Love It! This is a great light weight spray that I would use both before and after heat styling my hair and it smells great.  I have used two bottles but have not repurchased yet but I definitely would.
Skin Care
  1. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: Love It! I love this scrub, when it comes to scrubs whether for the face or the body I like them pretty abrasive.  If they are not I hate them and this one definitely gets the job done.  I actually got this one (blemish control) by accident but I think it did better for my skin than the regular formula.  I only use it twice a week because I think it is probably too harsh for an everyday face scrub.
  2. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser - Creamy Formula: Leave It! I hated this face wash and it did nothing for me.  I don't even think I used all of it that is how much I hated it.  I hated the consistency, the smell and how it worked.  It was definitely not a one-step cleanser.
  3. Lancôme Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate: Leave It! I know a lot of people love this product but I did not really see what all the hype was about.  But, that could be because the claims of the product I don't really have an issue with.  I just don't really think serums are absolutely necessary in my skin care routine but I have tried a handful mostly to see how they work.  I never see huge results so I say if you have some of the skincare issues it is specifically for them you may love it.  So, I don't hate it I just don't think I need it.
  4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Eye: Love It! I really, really like this eye cream and I am almost out of my second tube of cream.  It is very moisturizing and does not feel extremely heavy which I don't really mind in an eye cream.  Being a product junkie I of course had to try something different but if I don't find anything better I will definitely repurchase.
  5. Coola Classic Sunscreen Face SPF 30: Leave It! This was a sample from some sort of subscription box and it smells amazing! I wouldn't go out and buy it just because I keep a basic sunscreen that I barely ever even use.  I just wanted to use up some of my samples.  So, I think it is a great product just not what I would spend my money on.

Comments